How to Register:
- Fill out the New Customer Primary Contact section on the Login screen. Then click on Create New Account.
- Fill out the Primary Contact Information section. Click on Continue.
- Fill out the Participant Information section. Make sure to put in a birth date that you know will fit within the Min and Max age range you set for one of your divisions. Click on Continue.
- Select the Program you'd like to sign up for. Click on Continue.
- View your Shopping Cart. Click on Continue.
- Fill out all the Additional Participant Information. Click on Continue.
- The last screen is the Checkout screen.
Confirm your Payment Options (Pay in Full, Payment Plans.) Click on Continue.
Confirm your Donation Selection. Click on Continue.
Confirm your Payment Information (Mail in Check, Credit.) Click on Continue.
Confirm your total Order. Click Submit Order.
It is highly recommended for parents to complete the registration process in a timely manner. Any questions regarding the online registration process should be directed to AFC Lightning’s Registrar/Business Manager – Sue Eutermoser at email@example.com or 770-460-8070.
Payment Options: Payments should be made to AFC Lightning.
Payment in full, made by cash, personal check, or money order, will reduce the fee by $50.00.
Five (5) installments for U9-U14 – The first payment is due at signing date and each additional payment will be made every other month on the 1st .
Four (4) installments for U15-U19– The first payment is due on signing date and each additional payment will be made in consecutive months on the 1st .
Refund Policy: With the exception of season ending injury or illness as outlined in the Book of Procedures, AFC Lightning has a no refund policy.
Payment Default: Any player with dues delinquent for 14 days or more will be notified by the club and will be prohibited in participating in all AFC activities until their account is made current.
Financial Aid: AFC Lightning has established a program to provide financial aid to qualifying participants. This program assists players with annual dues and does not cover the cost of uniforms, travel, or tournament fees. The family of each participant is required to volunteer their time to work at AFC’s events and activities throughout the playing season. Requests for financial aid will be based on a first come, first served basis and funds are limited each year. Additional information, requirements, and Financial Aid applications can be found on the club’s website.
Further information on AFC Lightning’s Policies and Procedures can be found on our website.
AFC Lightning Board of Directors – May 4, 2015